The New Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryu Hyuuga

Go down

Ryu Hyuuga Empty Ryu Hyuuga

Post by Ryu Hyuuga Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:51 pm

Name: Ryu Hyuuga

Appearance: Ryu has long black hair, He wears a short-sleeve black shirt and white vest, with a black glove on the left arm and his right arm is wrapped up in medicial tape. Along with the medicial tape, he wears a red and black arm guard on his right arm which was given to him by his father before he died. unlike other members of the hyuuga clan Ryu was born with a defect in his eyes which made them crimson red instead of the normal white eyes

Personality: Ryu is a lazy and very laid back guy who dosnt seem to fit the mind set of a ninja.Ryu alway takes a tacticial look at everything he does from the most complex mission to the most simplest tasks.it was found out that early into Ryus training that Ryu enjoyed the shead of blood in a sadistic way and loved to cause uneeded pain on his targets.Ryu takes to every task he does with this in his mind (anything it takes just get it done) which can make him a danger to be around somtimes

Ninja Rank: Genin

Character's History: Ryu was born into a lower branch of the hyuuga clan and he was born with red eyes which are believed to be the missing link between the hyuugas Byakugan and the uchihas sharingan because of this he has been givin a nickname by the main branch members of ( kurenai-metsuki-ryu) or (the crimson eyed dragon of the hyuuga clan).because his father died in battle and his mother died when he was young the main branch took on the resposibilities to raise him and because of that he was forbidden to go to the ninja academy until the main branch member he was posted to protect was able to join the academy so he want able to join until he was 14.he came out of the academy a well rounded ninja good at nin,tai and genjutsu but gifted at none.
Ryu Hyuuga
Ryu Hyuuga
Archangel
Archangel

Number of posts : 1571
bloodlines: : Hyuuga
married to: : Nabiki
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
chakra:
Ryu Hyuuga Left_bar_bleue20000/20000Ryu Hyuuga Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/20000)

Back to top Go down